Instant Rebate Event:
Use code "IRENV10" at checkout to save $500 off the sale price.
Delivering a true grand piano experience, the NOVUS NV10 Hybrid Instrument combines our cutting-edge Millennium III Hybrid Acoustic Grand Piano Keyboard Action with the latest SK-EX Rendering piano sound engine and premium amplification technologies developed in collaboration with audio specialist Onkyo to deliver the most realistic piano playing experience ever achieved in a digital instrument. The Millennium III Hybrid Action is the first in the industry to provide an authentic damper mechanism that replicates the realistic weighting and feel of a grand piano damper pedal.
The NV10 also offers built-in Bluetooth® MIDI and audio connectivity and a stunning 5” LCD touchscreen display embedded within the instrument’s left side panel. Its strikingly beautiful polished ebony cabinet gives pianists the impression of playing a professional grand piano, while occupying less floor space than a standard upright. Play the NOVUS NV-10 and experience the tonal and aesthetic beauty of this revolutionary instrument.
- Renowned Millennium III Hybrid Grand Piano Action
- Authentic Grand Piano Damper Mechanism
- SK-EX Rendering Piano Sound Engine with Multi-Channel Sampling
- Modern 5″ LCD Touchscreen Display Embedded in Cheekblock
- Premium Audio Processing and Amplification Powered by Onkyo
- High-Fidelity 7-Speaker Delivery System for Enhanced Depth
- Integrated Bluetooth® MIDI and Audio Wireless Technology
- Flexible Virtual Technician Function with 19 Adjustable Parameters
- MP3/WAV/SMF Playback, Record, and Overdub to USB
- Stunning Polished Ebony Cabinet with “Soft Fall” Fallboard Closing System
Kawai Novus NV10
- Depth: 25.3" (64.5 cm)
- Width: 58.2" (148 cm)
- Height: 36.4" (92.5 cm)
- Weight: 279 lbs (127 kg)
Free ground level delivery within the Bay Area. Some charges may apply for steps or additional difficulties.