Blending award-winning craftsmanship and advanced technology, The K-500 AURES Hybrid delivers the finest in acoustic and digital piano performance. The AURES originates from Kawai’s award-winning K Series Professional upright line of pianos offering many of its top-of-the-line features, including Kawai’s Millennium III upright action, considered the world’s finest upright piano action.
As a premiere digital piano, the AURES comes equipped with a Kawai’s latest and most advanced digital and sound technology, with the addition of the newly developed AURES Hybrid soundboard technology.
Developed in collaboration with Onkyo, Japan’s leading premiere audio manufacturer, the soundboard technology incorporates newly-designed high performance transducer components that allow the K-500 AURES to deliver digital audio through its premium solid spruce soundboard resulting in a rich, powerful, and expansive sound.
- 51″ K-500 Professional Upright Piano with NEOTEX™ Key Surfaces
- New Kawai Hybrid Sound Board amplification system featuring 4 High-end Performance Transducers powered by Onkyo
- SK-EX Rendering Piano Sound Engine with Multi-Channel Sampling
- Modern 5” LCD Touchscreen Display
- Integrated Bluetooth MIDI and Audio wireless technology
- Flexible Virtual Technician Function with 19 Adjustable Parameters
- MP3/WAV/SMF Playback, record and Overdub to USB
- 256 Polyphony (max.)
Kawai K-500 Aures
- Depth: 24” (61 cm)
- Width: 59” (149 cm)
- Height: 48” (122 cm)
- Weight: 515 lbs (234 kg)
Free ground level delivery within the Bay Area. Some charges may apply for steps or additional difficulties.