The NEW K-300 AURES hybrid instrument is the latest and most advanced addition to Kawai’s class-leading line of hybrid instruments. Blending award-winning craftsmanship and performance of Kawai’s K-300 Professional Upright Piano and the advance operation and sound technology of the premiere Concert Artist Digital Pianos, the NEW AURES is the finest hybrid upright piano on the market today.
- 48″ K-300 Professional Upright Piano with NEOTEX™ Key Surfaces
- New Kawai Hybrid Sound Board featuring 4 High-end Performance Transducers powered by Onkyo
- SK-EX Rendering Piano Sound Engine with Multi-Channel Sampling
- Modern 5” LCD Touchscreen Display
- Integrated Bluetooth MIDI and Audio wireless technology
- Flexible Virtual Technician Function with 19 Adjustable Parameters
- MP3/WAV/SMF Playback, record and Overdub to USB
- 256 Polyphony (max.)
Kawai K-300 Aures
- Height: 48” (122 cm)
- Width: 59” (149 cm)
- Depth: 24” (61 cm)
- Weight: 515 lbs (234 kg)
Free ground level delivery within the Bay Area. Some charges may apply for steps or additional difficulties.