Instant Rebate Event:
Use code "IREGX3" at checkout to save $1500 off the sale price.
Some instruments have the right combination of size and features that make them perfect for a particular use. The GX-3 grand piano has become a favorite among music schools for its stellar combination of flexible size and superb performance that is ideal for teaching studios and smaller recital spaces. At 6’2″, it provides generous tone quality and bass resonance for professional teaching applications. And the exclusive Millennium III Action with Carbon Composites provides a level of consistent touch and control over time that is unmatched by any comparable instrument.
Adding to the GX-3’s superb feature set is our exclusive NEOTEX™ key surfaces that absorb the hand’s moisture to prevent slipping, and mahogany hammer moldings that produce a lighter, faster keystroke, further enhancing the GX-3’s ability to provide exceptional performance that lasts. The GX-3 grand piano is part of the GX BLAK Performances Series Grand Piano lineup.
- Kawai’s Exclusive Millennium III Action – Featuring ABS-Carbon Technology with Carbon Fiber
- Exclusive NEOTEX™ Key Surfaces – With moisture-absorbing properties for greater touch control
- Konsei Katagi Rim – Utilizing a blend of distinctive hardwoods to achieve an ideal balance of tone
- Vertically Laminated Bridge with Solid Maple Cap – For enhanced energy transfer
- Elegant Appointments – Brass Lid Prop and Cups, Brass Finials on Plate, Beveled Lid Edges, Spade Legs
- Hard Finish Music Desk – To preserve the piano’s beauty
- Stretcher Over-Lap Integrated Design (SOLID) – Double-width Stretcher Bar for optimum strength
- Extended Length Keysticks – For more even response from the front to the back of each key
- Concert-Length Key Buttons – Doubled in length to provide maximum energy transfer and optimum power
- Solid Spruce Precision Tapered Soundboard – Permanently crowned for long-term stability
- Advanced Scale Designs – Created in the Shigeru Kawai Research and Development Laboratory
- Dual-Duplex Scaling – For added tonal richness
- Multi-Grip Pin Block – Laminated with 11 plies
- Solid Brass Agraffes – For even string spacing and easier tuning
- Steel-Reinforced, Multi-Laminated Keybed – For strength and optimum energy transfer
- Steel-Reinforced Keyslip – For strength and stability that avoids sticking keys
- V-Pro Plate – Gray Iron with “Crossbone” Design
- Ultra-slow “Soft Fall” Fallboard Closing System
- Adjustable Artist Bench (Polished Ebony finish only)
- KAWAI Ten Year FULL Transferable Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Length: 6'2" (188 cm)
- Width: 5'1" (152 cm)
- Height: 3'4" (102 cm)
- Weight: 736 lbs. (334 kg)
Free ground level delivery within the Bay Area. Some charges may apply for steps or additional difficulties.