Instant Rebate Event:
Use code "IREGL40" at checkout to save $750 off the sale price.
Featuring the exclusive Millennium III Action with ABS-Carbon composites, the GL-40 Classic Salon Grand Piano offers the perfect combination of precision and nuance that will inspire the most passionate expressions of musical artistry. In addition to the wide range of advanced features that made the GL Series of instruments MMR Magazine’s global music industry “Product of the Year” in 2016, the GL-40 features the Kawai CORE System. CORE is an acronym that refers to the way the piano’s strength centers (the rim, plate and underside beams) all focus on one central point at the heart of the instrument to maximize the reflective capabilities of the inner rim and provide greater tonal sustain and power. The CORE System enhances the total musical experience for the player. Play the GL-40 grand piano to understand how it can transform your music for years to come.
- Kawai’s Exclusive Millennium III Action – Featuring ABS-Carbon Technology with Carbon Fiber
- Stretcher Over-Lap Integrated Design (SOLID) – Double-width Stretcher Bar for optimum strength
- Extended Length Keysticks – For more even response from the front to the back of each key
- Concert-Length Key Buttons – Doubled length for maximum energy transfer and optimum power
- Solid Spruce Precision Tapered Soundboard – Permanently crowned for long-term tonal stability
- Dual-Duplex Scaling – For added tonal richness
- Solid Brass Agraffes – For even string spacing and easier tuning
- Multi-Grip 11-Ply Laminated Pin Block
- V-Pro Plate – Gray Iron with “Crossbone” Design
- Steel-Reinforced Keyslip for strength and stability to avoid sticking keys
- Steel-Reinforced, Multi-Laminated Keybed for strength and optimum energy transfer
- Ultra-slow “Soft Fall” Fallboard Closing System
- KAWAI Ten Year FULL Transferable Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Length: 5''11" (180 cm)
- Width: 60" (152 cm)
- Height: 40" (102 cm)
- Weight: 714 lbs. (324 kg)
Free ground level delivery within the Bay Area. Some charges may apply for steps or additional difficulties.