Instant Rebate Event:
Use code "IREGL30" at checkout to save $750 off the sale price.
The GL-30 grand piano is a piano that will surprise you. Its 5′ 5″ frame is smaller than a traditional “classic grand.” But the GL-30 was a piano built to exceed expectations. A valuable model in the celebrated GL Series line of grand pianos (that was named Global Music Industry “Product of the Year” by MMR Magazine in 2016), the GL-30 is a high-quality instrument with a superb range of tonal expressiveness. It features the revolutionary Millennium III Grand Action with Carbon Fiber Composites that provide the player with sensitive and consistent touch year after year. In a flexible size that adapts admirably to a wide range of performance spaces, the GL-30 will outperform any comparable grand piano.
- Kawai’s Exclusive Millennium III Action – Featuring ABS-Carbon Technology with Carbon Fiber
- Stretcher Over-Lap Integrated Design (SOLID) – Double-width Stretcher Bar for optimum strength
- Extended Length Keysticks – For more even response from the front to the back of each key
- Concert-Length Key Buttons – Doubled length for maximum energy transfer and optimum power
- Solid Spruce Precision Tapered Soundboard – Permanently crowned for long-term tonal stability
- Dual-Duplex Scaling – For added tonal richness
- Solid Brass Agraffes – For even string spacing and easier tuning
- Multi-Grip 11-Ply Laminated Pin Block
- V-Pro Plate – Gray Iron with “Crossbone” Design
- Steel-Reinforced Keyslip for strength and stability to avoid sticking keys
- Steel-Reinforced, Multi-Laminated Keybed for strength and optimum energy transfer
- Ultra-slow “Soft Fall” Fallboard Closing System
- KAWAI Ten Year FULL Transferable Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Length: 5''5" (166 cm)
- Width: 59" (150 cm)
- Height: 40" (102 cm)
- Weight: 688 lbs. (312 kg)
Free ground level delivery within the Bay Area. Some charges may apply for steps or additional difficulties.