As the successor to the popular CA48 piano, the Kawai CA49 Digital Piano continues a legacy of authentic sound and premium features. The Kawai CA49 Digital Piano incorporates technologies developed in collaboration with premium audio equipment manufacturer, Onkyo, and features a new motherboard and amplification system designed to deliver richer, higher quality sound. This updated model also preserves the core Grand Feel Compact wooden-key keyboard action and acoustic piano sound of Shigeru Kawai SK-EX and Kawai EX Concert Grand Pianos, providing a more natural and realistic playing experience. The new Low Volume Balance function improves consistency when practicing at reduced volume levels.
The CA49 possesses an updated cabinet design, adopting the taller body and rounded edge details of the larger Concert Artist models, for a more impressive, premium experience. It also boasts an improved cheekblock control panel that includes a modern OLED graphic display for easy operation. The Kawai Concert Artist (CA) Series is one of the most award-winning lines of digital pianos available today, and the Kawai CA49 Digital Piano is a model that will deliver players of all levels a premium piano experience.
- NEW: Motherboard developed in partnership with Onkyo for improved tonal clarity.
- NEW: Updated control panel layout with modern OLED graphic display.
- NEW: Chopin Walzer (1~19) lesson book.
- NEW: Tone Control setting with 8 selectable tone presets.
- NEW: Low Volume Balance function for improved touch consistency at reduce volume.
- NEW: Modern cabinet design modelled after larger Concert Artist instruments.
- IMPROVED: Improved Shigeru Kawai grand piano sounds.
- IMPROVED: Enhanced ‘Light’ Touch Curve setting for young children.
- IMPROVED: Updated Virtual Technician “Smart Mode” presets.
- Depth: 18.1" (46 cm)
- Width: 53.5" (136 cm)
- Height: 36" (91.5 cm)
- Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Free shipping within metropolitan areas. Shipping doesn't include in-home delivery, the shipment will be placed at your door. You will be contacted with the date and time of arrival.